Integrated Child Health and
Social Services Award II.
Funded by: USAID | Duration: 2021
ICHSSA II aims to provide continuous quality improvement to identify and address challenges affecting access to HIV Testing Services among Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) in Lagos, as well as linkage to and adherence to Anti-Retroviral Treatment and Viral Load suppression among OVC who are HIV- Positive.
The project aims to achieve the following;
- To ensure that households have the capacity to access basic services and care for Orphans and Vulnerable Children
- To support communities ensure that OVC secure their rights
- Prioritize targeted services for specific OVC subpopulations utilized
The core project activities are;
- Strengthen collaboration and bi-directional referrals between communities and health facilities.
- Provide HIV testing, treatment and prevention services to OVC
- Improve access to viral load testing and monitoring
- Promote prevention of mother to child transmission (PMTCT)