Global Fund National Aligned
HIV/AIDS Initiative (GF NAHI)
Funded by: Global Fund | Duration: January 2021 – December 2023
Locations of operation
- Optimization of services uptake at site-level (HTS, SNT/PNT, Linkage to Care, Initiation on ART, PMTCT, TB/HIV and ART).
- Optimization of HIV care cascades and clinical management processes for improved treatment outcomes (e.g. TB screening, TB/HIV Management, EID and Viral Load Monitoring and use of the results in clinical decision making)
- Optimization of defaulter client tracking and retention on HIV Care and treatment for both the general population and KPs.
- Gap filling for harm reduction in seven states currently supported by PEPFAR ( PAAR)
- Targeted implementation for adolescent girls and young population in two states (PAAR)